Jenny Flintoft is a leadership and business consultant and public speaker who specialises in helping leaders to encourage people to take affirmative, meaningful action in their lives and businesses.
She founded her consultancy business in 2001 after leaving her managerial role at Disney. She loves to connect with people and runs development programmes, corporate seminars, and conferences across the globe.
Jenny joins me today to share how to find a balance between work and family – something that many struggle to manage. She discusses how her desire to connect with others led her to create her company and make the informed decision to be an intentional parent. She also shares how a sense of progress can affect your attitude and how you view your day as well as how to get a healthy sense of satisfaction, so you have the power to live more each day.
This Week on the POWER to Live More Podcast:
- How her company began
- How she prioritises her tasks
- How she manages her To-Do List
- Why she uses a timer to get things done
- What she does to recharge and unwind
- How you can use your ‘dead time’ in the best possible way
- Why listening to podcasts can strengthen your brain
- Why she clears as much as she can of the day – including her desk
- How she sets the tone for the rest of the day
- Why it’s okay to wallow a while when you’ve messed up
- Virtual Assistant
- Five Squid
- Happier Podcast – Gretchen Rubin
- School of Greatness Podcast – Lewis Howes
- The Progress Principle Book by Steven Kramer and Teresa Amabile
Connect with Jenny Flintoft:
- Jenny Flintoft Website
- Jenny Flintoft on Instagram
- Jenny Flintoft on Facebook
- Jenny Flintoft on Twitter
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of then POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to iTunes or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favourite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC