Sharon Gaskin is the founder of The Trainers Training Company, a company she set up in 2009 to help freelance trainers thrive in their careers and their business.
With years of experience in training and development, she has become the go-to person for those who wish to take their professional lives as freelance trainers to the next level.
Sharon joins me today to share how she created power in her life by pursuing a freelancing business despite it being an unfamiliar field to her while supporting her children in their endeavours. She shares her driving force to continue doing what she does, how to accomplish tasks especially when your company is getting bigger, and her go-to programme for motivation and encouragement so she could create the power to live more.
“When you feel less than your best, you can choose to say, ‘This is going to be hard today, but I’m going to plough through it.’” – Sharon Gaskin
This Week on the POWER to Live More Podcast:
- How Sharon became the go-to person for freelance trainers
- How her business coped with the different phases of her life
- Tools she uses to organise and prioritise tasks
- The people who help her get things done
- Activities she does to relax
- Why reading books and listening to podcasts help her grow
- Two options business owners have when they’re going through a terrible day
- Google Calendar
- Pen and Paper
- Subject Notebook
- Meet Edgar
- Virtual Assistant
- Creating Power
Connect with Sharon Gaskin:
- The Trainers Training Company Website
- Membership Programme for Trainers
- Sharon Gaskin on Facebook
- The Trainers Training Company on Facebook
- Sharon Gaskin on Twitter
- Sharon Gaskin on LinkedIn
- Sharon Gaskin on Instagram
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to iTunes or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favourite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC