- 100g Coconut Oil
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 8 Pitted Medjool Dates
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1½ tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 4 Cardamon Pods, seeds only
- A Pinch of Sea Salt
- 100g Brazil Nuts
- 100g Oats
- 50g Sunflower and/or Pumpkin Seeds
- 4 tbsp Dessicated Coconut
- Blend or mash the coconut oil, peeled bananas, pitted dates, vanilla, cinnamon, cardamon seeds (ground from the pods) and a pinch of sea salt together to form a rough paste.
- Chop your Brazil nuts into fairly small pieces. Add them and the oats to the mix. Don't stir them through just yet.
- Set a frying pan over a medium heat. Add your seeds and coconut. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until lightly toasted. Add half of them to the mix.
- Fold everything together. Line a baking dish (roughly A4 size) with baking paper. Press the mix into the dish in an even layer. Sprinkle the remaining toasted seeds and coconut over the top. Smooth over.
- Pop in the freezer to set for 45 mins or in the fridge overnight before cutting into 12-15 squares.
These will keep in the fridge for at least a week.