This recipe was chosen by Little Doddsy because she loves pizza but we don’t have it much because I don’t eat gluten and I don’t like to have it in the house. She has been reading ‘Paleo Girl‘ and found the recipe in there. We gave it a try and it was amazing! We’re thinking of using the recipe to make cheesy garlic ‘bread’ next time.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 cup arrowroot
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp oregano
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Toppings: whatever you want - tomato sauce, cheese etc
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl
- Add eggs and almond milk to dry mixture
- On a greased baking sheet, spread batter with spatula (batter will be runny and not the consistency of typical pizza dough)
- Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned
- Remove crust from oven and top with your favourite toppings
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted