I love this pudding for breakfast or as an after dinner dessert. Chia seeds are really good for you, full of omega 3s. And strawberries and vanilla are great too. Try and use organic honey if you can.
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 Tbsp coconut milk
- 35-50g strawberries
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Combine the chia seeds and coconut milk in a bowl. Chill in the fridge, covered, for at least an hour, until gelled; overnight is best.
- Pour the chia-coconut gel into a food processor.
- Add the strawberries, lemon juice, honey and vanilla.
- Blend on the highest setting until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
This started life as a Blueberry and Cardamon Chia Pudding, so if you fancy swapping those in then feel free as they work well!
Let me know in the comments if you come up with any other versions.