Tipsy Pork Chops
- 4 pork loin or chump chops
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 sliced onion
- 1 tbsp gluten free flour
- Pinch of herbs
- 1/2 pt cider
- 2 cooking apples
- Melt 1 tbsp of oil and fry the chops until cooked.
- Spread with the mustard and keep warm.
- Add the rest of the oil and fry the onions. Add the flour and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the cider and herbs and cook until the sauce thickens.
- Add the sliced apples and allow to poach.
- Return the pork to the pan and simmer for 10-15 mins.
- If necessary add more cider and water