I am so thrilled you are here to make a fresh start!
No matter what your age, your career, or your stage in life… a fresh start may be the only thing standing between you and a brand new life. Finding a new way to do an old thing – or leaving something that is no longer working – is a wonderful way to begin again.
What is a fresh start?
A fresh start is an opportunity to redo something or a starting of something new. For whatever reason, sometimes people lose their way. They forget their dreams, or they let them go for a number of reasons.
At some point, life opens up opportunities to begin again. To reimagine and regenerate. Life wants to be lived to its fullest potential, and it will nudge you again and again until you are reminded of who you’ve always wanted to be and what you’ve always wanted to do.
A fresh start is a clearing of the mind, body, and/or soul, making way for new things.
This 30 Days of Inspiration is designed to get you thinking about what it is you’d like to see fresh and new in your life.
During the 30 days we will focus on brand-new starts in the areas of career, finance, personal style, and health. These subjects are typical areas where life may be stale or not played out as well as you would have liked.
The 30 Days of Inspiration will get you thinking about these areas and offer you specific tips and tactics to reinvent yourself and reclaim the version of yourself you’ve always imagined.
Why might you need a fresh start?
Life may have started out just fine, but somewhere along the way the lemons became more prevalent than the lemonade. Can you relate to any of these scenarios?
- You settled for a career, work or a business that has been unfulfilling
- You never developed or pursued your personal passions
- You fell into debt and haven’t climbed out
- You’re over or underweight
- You have no exercise routine whatsoever
- You have health issues that are/were preventable
- You wish you had a wardrobe filled with the looks you pin on Pinterest
A fresh start makes it possible for any of these scenarios to turn around.
You can have a wonderful career, wardrobe, and be competition-ready for a 5k. There isn’t as much holding you back as you may think.
In the next 30 days, I am going to help you see the light at the end of the tunnel and get you racing towards it.
Some of the topics we will cover include:
- Does Your Personal Style Truly Reflect Who You Are?
- Pro-Tips for Making a Fresh Start without Feeling Guilty
- Simple Exercises to Help You Explore a New Career
- Using Capsule Wardrobes to Give Your Wardrobe a Fresh Start
- The Undeniable Positive Truths about a Fresh Start
- And 24 more!
Now is the time!
You deserve the new beginning that will restore you, make life fun again, and get you excited about each and every new day.
I am thrilled to be guiding you through these 30 Days of Inspiration and encourage you to get in touch with me anytime and share your thoughts and ideas along the way.