Wow! We’ve covered 30 days’ worth of content designed to get you excited about a fresh start.
The main focus has been on mindset, practical steps, and typical areas that people desire to make a fresh, new start. Let’s take a look at what we’ve covered:
1. Welcome! What is a Fresh Start, and Why Do You Need One?
2. A Fresh Start – When is it Time to Think about Reinvention?
3. Top Areas of Life to Make a Fresh Start
4. Change Your Career and Change Your Life!
5. Does Your Personal Style Truly Reflect Who You Are?
6. How is Your Health? Five Ways to Give Your Health a Fresh Start
7. Toxic Relationships Prevent You from Living Your Best Life
8. Do You Need a Fresh Start Financially?
9. Pro-Tips for Making a Fresh Start without Feeling Guilty
10. Changing Up Your Home Decor for a Fresh Start
11. Three People Who Can Change Your Financial Life
12. 3 Simple Exercises to Help You Explore a New Career
13. A Fun Tactic to Change Your Eating Habits and Get a Fresh Start in the Kitchen
14. Using Capsule Wardrobes to Give Your Closet a Fresh Start
15. Holding Your Ground When You Want to Make a Fresh Start
16. Three Ways to Instantly Save Money
17. Let’s Talk about Finding New Friends
18. Plan an Adventure to Get a Fresh Start
19. Change These Three Things for a Fresh and New Career Experience
20. 5 Truths to Help You Feel Better about Change
21. Why it’s Important to Know Who You Are Today for a Fresh Start Tomorrow
22. The Undeniable Positive Truths about a Fresh Start
23. Not Everyone Wants to Change and That’s OK
24. Saying Goodbye to What You Want to Leave Behind
25. Change is Inevitable – Staying the Same is Dangerous for Your Mind
26. Three Things that Change When You Make a Fresh Start
27. Support Others Who Want to Make a Fresh Start
28. Use Your Setbacks to Make a Fresh Start
29. You’re Never too Old to Make a Fresh Start
That’s an incredible amount of information. Make sure to go back and re-read the topics that really hit home for you and digest the information a few more times.
The more you read the content, the more light bulb moments you can expect to have and the easier it will be to begin your fresh start.
The final concepts I want you to take away are:
- You deserve any fresh start you want
- You can have anything you desire
- You can overcome any obstacle along the way
- You will become a better version of you on the journey
- It will be hard and it will be worth it
- You can support others who want a fresh start too
- It is never too late to make a fresh start
I know that this 30 Days of Inspiration has been packed with incredible examples, encouragement, tips, tricks, and truths that will have you ready for change.
I borrowed inspiration from the likes of Reba McEntire and Colonel Sanders to encourage you and cheer you on.
My goal is for you to enjoy setting your goals and making a fresh start – even if it wasn’t your idea. Sometimes the best things come from an unplanned change.
If you haven’t already downloaded my 5 Fundamentals to enable you to ‘Live More’ – to get to do more of what you want and less of what you feel you should do – you can do so here.