Amit Raj is the founder of Amit Digital Marketing, an SEO agency that specialises in link building and digital PR that works with a range of clients from across the globe.
Amit initially trained as a pharmacist, but subsequently grew interested in internet marketing and began to teach himself the principles of SEO. He later turned his side-hustle into his full-time career and started his agency.
Based in Glasgow, Scotland, Amit enjoys working from his co-work-based office for the social integration and networking opportunities as well as the fact it allows him a separation between work and home.
Amit joins me today to discuss why he loves both the technical aspect of link building and the creative process of connecting with other entrepreneurs.
He shares the history and philosophy behind link-building strategies and why it is vital to build authentic connections by sharing useful content with other businesses in your niche.
Amit also dives into how to develop and support a successful team so you can provide extra impact for your customers and exceed their expectations for your service, and how he stays on top of the fast-moving trends in digital marketing to be at the top of his game.
“With link building, you have to have the right content.”Amit Raj
This Week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- How to avoid spam and build authentic connections
- The history of how to work with search engines and bring traffic to your website
- Misconceptions of what SEO is
- White Hat and Black Hat SEO: what they are and why you shouldn’t try to trick search engines
- Why Google updates its algorithms and what that means for you
- How to build relationships with quality content
- Why SEO isn’t dead
- His experience with buying an established business, why it went wrong and what he learned
- What search engine rankings are and how they work
- What we should and shouldn’t be doing when link building
- The importance of foundation work on your own business, including producing great content
- Why you should find out where your audience hangs out online
- What measures he has in place to allow him to ‘live more’ and do the things he loves
- Why a routine is essential to him for his physical and mental health
- His process of learning and improving his skills
- Why he doesn’t sweat the small stuff and how he ensures that his professional life stays as problem-free as possible
- Google Drive
- Teleprompter Pro
- Miracle Morning
- Roku TV
- GaryVee Audio Experience podcast
- Eric Ward website
Connect with Amit :
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC