With a background in corporate law, Andrea Jordan is a business strategist and the founder of Learn Discover Be Free, a company that helps businesses with establishing systems to overcome the overwhelm.
She is a writer, photographer, and digital nomad who loves to travel, “disconnect,” and live in the present. Growing up on a farm in New Zealand, Andrea has a deep-seated love for animals as seen in the activities she pursued abroad.
Andrea joins me today to share how to live free and enjoy life as you discover yourself and explore the world around you, whether locally or abroad. She shares her strategies for staying on task and being productive and how she ensures she stays fit and healthy as a digital nomad. She also shares the apps and resources she uses as well as things you should consider before hiring a virtual assistant.
“There are always going to be bumps along the way. We just need to find a way to smooth out our own bumps that will make them less impactful.” – Andrea Jordan
This Week on the POWER to Live More Podcast:
- How Andrea transitioned from being a corporate lawyer to a digital nomad
- The passions she pursues and where her love for animals took her
- How she prioritises tasks
- What the Pomodoro Technique is
- How she makes sure she’s being productive
- The significance of establishing Standard Operating Procedures before hiring virtual assistants
- Hobbies she engages in to relax and unwind
- How she balances working as a digital nomad while staying healthy
- Why she became a vegetarian
- Why participating in offline activities are becoming more important to her
- 90-Day Plans
- Weekly Spreadsheets
- Google Calendar
- Time Blocks
- Pen and Paper
- Daily Tasks
- Creative Live
- Your Biz Your Way Book by Judith Morgan
- Facebook Groups
Connect with Andrea Jordan:
- Discover. Be Free Website
- Andrea Jordan – Business Strategist on Facebook
- Andrea Jordan – Photographer on Facebook
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Livie More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to iTunes or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favourite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC