Angela Anderson is an advanced Psych-K®️ facilitator who helps coaches, entrepreneurs, and other professionals scale their business beyond six figures quickly.
She helps her clients reprogramme their money code as well as change and replace their self-sabotaging beliefs through proven subconscious reprogramming tools. When she’s not busy helping her clients, Angela loves spending time with her husband and two kids as she continues to grow and evolve personally and professionally.
Angela joins me today to share the significance of changing self-sabotaging beliefs to create maximum impact on your business growth and cash flow.
She discusses how to have a different outcome in your life and the three phases of reprogramming the subconscious mind.
Angela also shares the role of intentionality in the planning and execution of this subconscious-mind reprogramming so you can stop living in the space of ‘trying’ and start embedding these new beliefs deep in your subconscious to achieve optimal results in business and at home.
You change the programme in your mind in order to have a different output in your lifeAngela Anderson
This Week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- A different approach to productivity that doesn’t involve the use of external planning materials
- How entrepreneurs miss much of what happens in a day through conscious decisions and actions
- What blew the doors open to Angela’s potential that allowed her to be where she is right now
- What Psych-K®️ is and the kind of learning involved in it
- How much impact the power of the subconscious has over one’s daily living and long-term goals
- The difference between the number of bits per second that the conscious and subconscious mind can process
- Why she wants to keep everything, including her processes, very simple
- What a belief statement is and how to create it
- How to access your subconscious mind
- What muscle testing is and its function in the subconscious mind
- The effect of the nonverbal communication you give your family when you’re never really done with work
- The biggest energy zapper that is affecting your personal life
- How she keeps herself grounded on a bad day
- How she switches her brain off from work and on to family
Connect with Angela Anderson:
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to iTunes or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favourite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC