Caroline Carr is a therapist and business owner who specialises in ‘finding your oomph’, or ‘Oomphwork’, which she defines as a fun and playful empowering process. She calls it the art of joyful life design and living in alignment with the person that you are and really want to be.
Caroline joins me today to share her background as a coach and hypnotherapist, and how she developed the Oomphwork process.
She focuses on shifting energy through movement and changing perspectives through laughter. She believes in starting the day with gratitude and positive thoughts. We also discuss thinking about the messages in our subconscious that might be holding us back, and creating new habits.
Do what brings you the greatest joy, and everything else falls into place. – Caroline Carr
This Week on the POWER to Live More Podcast:
- Doing the things that you really want to do and not what you should do
- The process of Oomphwork and shifting energy through movement
- The importance of using laughter in therapy
- The concept of “intentional loafing”
- How our morning thoughts are crucial for starting the day
- How frequent breaks are the best tool for getting things done
- Laughter Yoga
- Laughter Festival 2018
- A timer for breaks
- Living with Joy by Sanaya Roman
Connect with Caroline Carr:
- Find Your Oomph
- Caroline Carr on Facebook
- Caroline Carr on Twitter
- Living with Depression: How to cope when your partner is depressed
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to iTunes or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing home-based business owners by sharing your favourite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC