Csaba Toth is a British/Hungarian entrepreneur, researcher, and speaker and the founder of ICQ Global, an international people development organisation.
He started his business to solve problems he himself faced. He developed the multi-award-winning Global DISC model to help businesses and teams understand how to become more harmonious in the way they operate.
Csaba is also the best-selling author of Uncommon Sense in Unusual Times, a book which aims to empower people to understand why others think and behave differently and how to turn those differences into synergy instead of liability.
Csaba joins me today to discuss why he needed to find the solution to a conflict that resulted from the misconception that everyone has the same brand of ‘common sense’ and how he built his company to help organisations to understand and react positively to cultural differences.
He shares the two critical things we should focus on to achieve the highest level of personal growth and amplify our energy to achieve our goals.
Csaba also discusses why some leadership models and frameworks fail to deliver and how Global Disk™ leverages individual and cultural differences to build high performing, happy teams.
“We have to take responsibility for our own growth, and that’s when we’ll find the solutions.”Csaba Toth
This week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- Where Csaba learned to be so tenacious in seeking solutions
- Why it’s so important to look for modern management and leadership solutions
- Csaba’s research on why there is conflict in the workplace
- The danger of treating the symptom, not the problem in teams
- How organisations can use a framework to build synergy in their staff
- Why organisations should create cognitive diversity in their workplaces
- How entrepreneurs can use the principles of Global Disk™ to support their businesses
- How he works with other coaches and trainers internationally
- The difference in activity and work during the COVID-19 pandemic
- What Csaba does when his day goes off the rails
- When Csaba feels he’s ‘living more’
Connect with Csaba Toth:
- ICQ Global website
- ICQ Global on LinkedIn
- ICQ Global on Instagram
- ICQ Global on Facebook
- ICQ Global on Twitter
- Csaba Toth on LinkedIn
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC