Daryl Cygler is a B2B Manufacturing business owner and a Smartphone Video Marketing Advocate. He is a father of two children turning into remarkable young adults, a swimming enthusiast, and the South East of England Sausage Champion.
Through his smartphone video marketing business, he helps SME’s start and scale their video marketing efforts without expensive equipment or video production companies by simply using a smartphone.
Today, Daryl joins me to discuss how he became an advocate for smartphone video marketing and how he juggles his Australian and UK businesses.
He reveals why he chose to focus on smartphone video marketing and why this is an accessible marketing strategy for any business.
Daryl explains the different types of video marketing strategies you can use with your smartphone and the tools he uses to get everything done. He also shares tips on delegating and the habits and rituals he uses to balance his busy work life and many hobbies.
“There are so many different aspects and styles to the type of video you can shoot with your smartphone, but it’s understanding what’s appropriate for that style of video at the time.”Daryl Cygler
This week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- How Daryl manages his Australian and UK businesses
- Why Daryl started his smartphone video marketing business
- How Daryl balances his hobbies and his work
- Why Daryl chose to focus on smartphone video content in his marketing business
- Why smartphone content is an accessible way to get into business marketing
- The different types of smartphone video content
- Organisational tools that Daryl uses to get everything done
- Tips on delegating and why doing everything yourself can be a false economy
- Habits and rituals that Daryl uses to balance his day
- Dealing with challenging days
- What living more looks like for Daryl
Connect with Daryl Cygler:
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC