Based in Pennsylvania, Dawn Lidwell is a proactive mother of two and the founder and CEO of Lidwell Writing Services, LLC, a company that helps industry leaders such as business strategists, finance experts, and leadership coaches engage with their audience through podcasting by creating compelling, audience-centric show notes.
She started her company in 2015 while working as a freelance writer doing primarily blogs, newsletters, and press releases. She fell in love with the podcasting community and decided to exclusively offer professional show notes writing services.
Dawn joins me today to share how outsourcing helps her get things done in her business as she overcomes the challenges of working from home. She discusses the significance of letting go of control as you create a team and expand your business as well as the benefits of working with a team from a different timezone. She also shares the resources she uses to manage her tasks and why staying mentally sharp and focused allows her to have the power to live more.
This Week on the POWER to Live More Podcast:
- How Dawn’s business came to be
- What she loves about the podcasting community
- The hardest part of building your team
- Strategies she uses to manage her To-Do List
- How she uses a physical planner to help her reach her deadlines
- Why communication is a big thing in her business
- How she takes care of herself
- What helps her stay mentally strong and focused
- Mama CEO Planner by Megan Flatt
- G Suite
- Google Sheets
- Google Docs
- Microsoft Word
- Crushing It Book by Gary Vaynerchuk
- The Fizzle Show Podcast
- The Smart Passive Income Podcast
Connect with Dawn Lidwell:
- Lidwell Writing Services Website
- Lidwell Writing Services on Instagram
- Lidwell Writing Services on Facebook
- Lidwell Writing Services on Twitter
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to iTunes or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favourite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC