Deborah Ager, CEO of Radiant Media Labs, is passionate about coaching others on how to write content that builds their business.
Deborah uses her vast experience in the world of content creation and marketing to mentor her clients, coaching them on how to avoid common writing pitfalls and publish content that builds connections.
Deborah is also an accomplished author who has collaborated on over 25 books and has published articles in The Week, Narratively, and The Tablet, and enjoys attending and speaking at conferences at colleges and museums across the USA.
Deborah joins me today to discuss the importance of value and connection through content and how her background in marketing and creative writing helps her mentor other entrepreneurs.
She explains how she operates as a home-based entrepreneur and how she integrates Radiant Media Labs with her personal life.
She also shares why she values the opportunity to connect with other business owners and content creators both on and offline, her insights on leveraging past experience, as well as her techniques on cutting down the busy work in her life.
“People like to do business with people when they feel like they know them.”Deborah Ager
This Week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- The work Deborah does as CEO of Radiant Media.
- The evolution of content and why she values video content in addition to written content.
- Her love of LinkedIn as a platform for making connections.
- Tips on making LinkedIn groups work for you.
- The apps and tools Deborah uses to automate processes and streamline her admin tasks.
- How she keeps up to date professionally.
- The evolution of her business day to fit her lifestyle.
- The importance of focused time in content creating.
- Deborah’s hacks for writing top quality, effective content.
- What Deborah does when her day doesn’t turn out as planned.
- Why she values sharing her knowledge with others.
Connect with Deborah Ager:
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favourite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC