Dom Brightmon is an award-winning speaker, coach, and certified member of the John Maxwell Team who seeks to inspire personal development through positive influence.
He is the host of podcast Going North, voted among the top ten self-help podcasts in the world, and has authored Amazon bestsellers like Going North!: Tips & Techniques to Advance Yourself to help others unlock their full potential. Dom is also an active member of Toastmasters International, where he delivers speeches and workshops and is committed to mentoring others.
Dom joins me today to share how he advanced himself, changed direction, and developed into a respected coach who empowers others through his love of books.
He dives into the components that make an inspiring leader and the activities that can help you pursue personal progress and development.
Dom also shares how he takes a deep breath to reground himself when things don’t work out the way he wants and shares what a great day of living more looks like for him.
“If you advance others, you advance yourself in the process.”Dom Brightmon
This Week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- How Dom came to discover his vocation
- How setting a mantra allows him to develop and focus his goals
- The methods he uses to work with his clients and encourage them to dig deep
- The turning point that allowed him to consolidate his aim of becoming a bestselling author
- Why he recommends journalling
- The importance of physical activity for productivity
- What helps Dom keep his energy levels up
- How he manages to draw out advice and inspiration from his podcast guests
- The most significant piece of advice he would give to his younger self
- How he develops professionally and keeps himself up-to-date in his industry.
- 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader by John Maxwell
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz
- The Magic of Getting What You Want by David J. Schwartz
- Ultimate Sales Machine: Turbocharge Your Business with Relentless focus on 12 Key Strategies by Chet Holmes
- So Happy and Grateful by Antonio T. Smith
- Homeless to Billionaire: The 18 Principles of Wealth Attraction and Creating Unlimited Opportunity by Andres Pira
Connect with Dom Brightmon:
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favourite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC