Dr. Grace Lee is a neuroscience expert, career mentor, speaker, and educator who relishes in helping career-driven women joyfully be more, love more and have more in their professional and personal lives.
She is location-independent by choice and her movement Career Revision focuses on redefining modern education, unlocking vocational confidence and mastering professional destiny.
With her considerable experience in helping professionals advance their careers, Grace has deep empathy for those navigating change and loves to share her knowledge on her YouTube Channel and her Career Revisionist Podcast.
Grace joins me today to share how the loss of her mother impacted her early life and how her change of circumstance was ultimately why she chose to pursue formal education.
She discusses how her interest in converting traditional knowledge into a way to make a living and earn money evolved while she was studying for her Ph.D., and why she began to offer workshops and seminars on determining what you’re looking for from your career and life.
She also discusses why she prefers not to talk about ‘days that go wrong’ but instead to see them as opportunities to learn as well as simply part of her journey.
“Have clarity. What are your career goals? Where do you want to be?”Dr. Grace Lee
This Week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- Why Grace saw formal education as a way to achieve fulfillment and why her views have changed
- Why she began to coach and mentor other educated, career-driven women
- How she established her initial career workshops
- Why it’s important to have clarity on where you’re starting from professionally, and where you intend to go
- Why you don’t necessarily have to have formal education to have a fulfilling career
- Why she loves helping people go from good to great not only in their career but in all areas of their life
- Why it’s critical to figure out the purpose of your life
- How Grace works with her clients, and her process of teaching and mentoring
- Why she considers the process of mentorship so important in becoming the person that you want to become
- The tools and apps Grace uses to keep on top of her day-to-day tasks
- How she keeps herself moving forward professionally
- Why she thinks that non-traditional career paths are on the upswing
Connect with Dr. Grace Lee:
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC