Esther Jacobs is a digital nomad who uses her experiences to inspire other people to find their freedom by making their own opportunities.
She has given over 1000 keynote speeches and two TEDx talks inspired by her experience of raising over €16 million for charity with no previous experience.
Esther is entirely location independent, having been ‘fired’ from her home country of the Netherlands because of her nomadic lifestyle. Additionally, she has authored over 20 books including Light Your Fire, Without the Burnout. She has travelled to over 100 countries and has been knighted by the Dutch Queen.
Esther joins me today to dive into how she prioritises time over money in her life and why she feels driven to help others achieve freedom in their lives too.
She shares why she doesn’t have a strategic plan for her business but prefers to lean into change and allow it to develop into opportunity.
Esther also discusses her interest in energy management, why she feels it is essential to be aware of the flow of energy in how you plan your day, and why she likes to get her body moving on difficult days.
“Everyone should find freedom in their life – freedom to travel; freedom to chase dreams; freedom to be more you.”Esther Jacobs
This Week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- How Esther became stateless and why she took the government of the Netherlands to court
- Why she prioritises time over money and how that led to life as an entrepreneur
- Why it can sometimes be challenging to have no clear path
- The importance of knowing yourself and your strengths as an entrepreneur
- How she became known as the ‘No Excuses Lady’ when she was collecting outdated currency for charity
- How a car accident changed how she views energy management
- Why she loves helping other entrepreneurs write their books and her strategy for getting them started.
- How to reach your goals without getting burned out
- Why a great day for her includes something unexpected
Connect with Esther Jacobs:
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favourite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC