Gavin Wiener is a business automation consultant who specialises in working with heart-driven entrepreneurs to attract their ideal clients.
He holds a Bachelor of Business Science (BBusSc) in Computer Science from the University of Cape Town.
Gavin uses his automation expertise to help online coaches and consultants set up automated business processes to give them more time to serve clients and grow the business.
Today, Gavin shares his entrepreneurial journey and why he chose to work with spiritual coaches in his automation consulting business.
He reveals how he helps clients understand what automation can do for their practice and the steps they can take to help them automate and streamline their processes.
He shares the most common systems he helps coaches to automate and what his typical working day involves.
He shares some tips for staying productive while working as a digital nomad and the tools and apps he uses to stay organised.
He also shares what he outsources, where he finds the best outsourcing providers, and what he does to stay energised and healthy.
“Before you are feeling overwhelmed, you just need to start documenting your processes.”Gavin Wiener
This Week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- Why Gavin chose to work with holistic and spiritual coaches
- How Gavin helps clients understand where automation could benefit their business
- The next steps of using automation tools and platforms to streamline processes
- The standard processes Gavin automates for his clients
- What a typical working day looks like for Gavin
- Tips on staying productive if you don’t work in a traditional office setting
- How Gavin stays organised
- Tools and apps Gavin recommends for business owners
- Processes that Gavin outsources and how he finds outsourcing providers
- How Gavin maintains his energy levels to get everything done
- What Gavin does for personal development
- How Gavin handles challenging times and what an ideal day looks like for him
- Book: Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Sam Ovens Course
- Time Buddy
- Book: The Confidence Game by Maria Konnikova
Connect with Gavin Wiener:
- Gavin Wiener Consulting and Automation
- Gavin Wiener Consulting on YouTube
- Gavin Wiener Consulting and Automation on Facebook
- Gavin Wiener on LinkedIn
- Gavin Wiener on Twitter
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organized and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organized, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership program!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership program and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC