Graham Frost is a public speaker who uses his life lessons to motivate and inspire audiences of young people.
He engages audiences with his authentic message from the heart that you can use to take back control of your life and achieve your goals.
Graham completed the Toastmasters’ Communication and Leadership Programme in 2012. He has been recognised as a Distinguished Toastmaster (DTM).
Graham joins me today to discuss the life experiences that moved him from being an inmate in a Young Offenders Institution to speaking in prisons and schools to help young people understand and make better decisions for their future.
He shares his philosophy of ‘heart-shaped decisions’ and why he firmly believes that listening to and understanding your feelings guides you to make the right choices.
Graham also discusses how he has been able to build a professional network despite being quarantined and his secret to building connections online.
“The decisions you make when you’re younger shape the rest of your life.”Graham Frost
This Week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- The effect that growing up as part of a strict religious group has had on his early life
- How Graham fell into committing petty crime and his experience of being in a Young Offenders Institution
- The moment he decided to change his life for the better
- How he uses his life experiences in his speaking engagements
- The impact that being diagnosed with testicular cancer had on him, both personally and professionally
- How Graham moved into the training and development sector and his passion for employee engagement
- His focus on helping and being of service
- Graham’s organisational strategy
- How he looks after himself so he can perform at his best
- How joining professional associations boosted his confidence
- What Graham does on tough days when everything is going wrong
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
- Toastmasters International
- Professional Speaking Association
Connect with Graham Frost:
- Graham Frost website
- Graham Frost on LinkedIn
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +44 (0)7766916317
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC