Henry Daas is a serial entrepreneur, business and ﬁnancial genius, screenwriter, and blogger who helps coach his clients to be more financially successful through his company Daas Knowledge.
His background in financial and business management allows him to show entrepreneurs ways to break through the revenue plateau and thrive in their business rather than just survive.
Henry currently lives in New Jersey, with his wife of 30 years, although he loves being location independent. In his leisure time, he enjoys playing golf and tennis, writing books and screenplays, travelling, and collecting baseball cards.
Henry joins me today to share how he manages his time and workload to be as productive as possible, including how he coaches his clients to use their ‘optimal time’ to get tasks done.
We discuss his entrepreneurial apprenticeship, why he always planned to start his own business, and how the practicalities of entrepreneurship have evolved over the last 30 years. Henry also shares his experience of the psychology of business and the habits that ensure he is in the best mental space to have a calm and successful day while achieving his goals.
“The last thing you want to do is force a situation to happen when you are not in the right frame of mind.”Henry Daas
This Week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- How Henry’s career developed over the years
- The life events that prompted him to move into coaching
- How and why he wrote a detailed business plan for coaching
- What a typical day looks like for him and why he loves to be flexible
- Why he doesn’t multi-task
- How Henry trained himself to focus for solid blocks of time
- Top tips for delegating and outsourcing
- Understanding how to be a manager and why it will help you scale your business
- How Henry learns and improves himself
- Why Henry sometimes leaves the office and goes to play golf instead
- How to recognise the signs that you need someone to help and coach you
Connect with Graham Frost:
- Daas Knowledge website
- Henry Daas Website
- Henry Daas on LinkedIn
- Daas Knowledge on Instagram
- Daas Knowledge on Facebook
- FQ Financial Intelligence: What You Really Need to Know About How to Manage, Invest and Grow Your Money by Henry Daas
- 5 Reasons Small Business Fail download
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC