Ingrid Thompson is the Founder of Healthy Numbers, where she provides business education and financial acumen training designed for small business owners.
After a successful corporate career, Ingrid now devotes herself to working with small business owners by educating, guiding, and supporting them to run and grow their businesses.
Ingrid lives in Sydney, Australia with her partner and their four cats and works with clients in the health and wellbeing industry from all over the world.
Ingrid joins me today to share how she helps small business owners and entrepreneurs put systems and processes in place that allow them to manage and scale their business.
She dives into the importance of outsourcing the parts of your business that you are not an expert in and how to create a successful ‘tribe’ that helps your company succeed.
Ingrid also shares how she stays up to date professionally, and why she now embraces technology to help her organise her business after having initially being resistant.
“There’s a difference between being in a business and being self-employed.”Ingrid Thompson
This Week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- How Ingrid moved from a corporate background into coaching entrepreneurs who want to start their own business
- Her opinion and experience on the concept of niching down in your business
- The importance of networking and honing your brand message
- What her business day looks like and how she is set up to work internationally
- Why she worked to grow her profile online and expand her reach
- Tools and apps Ingrid uses to keep organised and productive in her business
- Why she maps out her year in advance and why she sets timers for tasks
- Importance of outsourcing to different specialists depending on their talent
- Why you have to have systems and processes in your business
- How she looks after herself and keeps energised and fit to run her business
- The importance of looking for joy in the little things and how she keeps moving forward professionally
- What she does to cope with a challenging day and what a great day looks like for her
- Mac Computer
- Xero bookkeeping
- MYOB bookkeeping
- Boundless Energy by Deepak Chopra
- Entrepreneur on Fire podcast
- Ali Brown Glambition podcast
- Flying Solo podcast
- You’re Not Listening: What You’re Missing and Why it Matters by Kate Murphy
- Remarkable Women podcast
- Sam Harris podcast
- So You Want to Start a Business Podcast
Connect with Ingrid Thompson:
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC