Jack Stafford is a singer-songwriter and podcast host. After living a toyboy lifestyle in Amsterdam running a fashion business, he became a nomadic troubadour visiting 45 countries.
Playing house concerts in exchange for a bed for the night, Jack met many incredible people and had many life-altering experiences.
He writes songs inspired by his struggles and uses them to help others deal with their life issues. Through his Podcast Podsongs, he interviews activists, professors, campaigners, and other inspirational people and creates a song for each guest inspired by their work and story.
When not making music, he is a meditation teacher, Ayurvedic Practitioner, cyclist, student of metaphysics, and Italian representative of The Aetherius Society.
Today, Jack shares his journey from running a business in Amsterdam to touring the world doing house concerts. He reveals how he turned his passion for music into his podcast and the process he uses to create the songs for each episode.
He shares the things he does to stay focused on his work and how he maintains a balance between his career and life. He highlights Ayurveda’s impact on his life and how he became involved with the Aetherius Society. He also shares the most unusual things he has written songs about and how he got people worldwide to participate in one of his songs.
“Now we are in the age of service to others; you have to go among the people and be of service.”Jack Stafford
This week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- How Jack became a travelling musician
- How Jack turned his passion for music into a podcast
- The process Jack uses to create songs about each of his guests
- What a typical day looks like for Jack
- How Jack focuses on his podcast work
- What Jack does to maintain a balance in his life and career
- How Jack organises himself to make sure everything gets done
- How having a clear vision for Podsongs is naturally developing a strategic approach to work
- How Ayurveda has helped Jack in many aspects of his life
- The most unusual things Jack has written songs about
- How Jack got people from around the world to participate in one of his songs
- What Jack does to stay healthy and energised
- What the Aetherius Society is and how Jack is involved with it
- How Jack deals with tough days
- Amanda Palmer TED Talk – The Art of Asking
- Aetherius Society
- The Great Barrington Declaration
Connect with Jack Stafford:
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC