Jennifer Du Plessis is America’s Mortgage Mastery Mentor and a Lifestyle Business Master.
During her career in the mortgage industry, she has been recognized as one of the top 1% loan officers nationwide, an influencer in the industry, and became a mentor to other mortgage officers.
She hosts two podcasts, the TV show Tell Me I Can’t, and is a best-selling author. Jen is also the CEO and Founder of Kinetic Spark Consulting LLC and Cracking the Top Producer Code Coaching.
Her passion is to empower business owners through her Masterminds to multiply their results and still have a commanding personal life.
Today, Jen shares the moment in her childhood that sparked the inspiration to pursue a better life and what made her switch from wanting to prove herself to making an impact.
She reveals how the challenges in her childhood shaped her and the five strategies she developed to help her live a more P.O.W.E.R.-ful life.
She shares how she sustains those strategies daily and why living your legacy leads to an epic life. She also shares why working on relationships in your business and personal life is essential and how meditation and prayer help her deal with tough days.
“You can have all the mechanics in the world, but if you don’t have the right mindset, you won’t have momentum.”Jen du Plessis
This Week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- The moment that inspired Jennifer to pursue a better life
- What made Jen stop trying to prove herself and switch to making an impact
- How the difficulties in Jen’s childhood shaped her life
- The five strategies Jen uses to help her live more
- The changes Jen made to implement those strategies into her life
- How Jen sustains practices to make sure she lives an epic life
- What an average day looks like for Jen
- How Jen works on self-development
- The work Jen put into her personal and professional relationships
- How meditation and prayer helps Jennifer with challenging days
- Book: The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- Text the word ‘Launch’ to 66866 for a free copy of LAUNCH: Take Your Business To New Heights
- 7 Strategies to Break Through Your Business Mindset
Connect with Jen Du Plessis:
- Jen Du Plessis’ Website
- Book: LAUNCH: How To Take Your Business To New Heights
- Book: Tell Me I Can’t
- Podcast: Success to Significance
- Podcast: Mortgage Lending Mastery
- Jen Du Plessis on LinkedIn
- Jen Du Plessis on Instagram
- Jen Du Plessis on Facebook
- Jen Du Plessis on Twitter
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC