Jonathon Aslay is America’s leading midlife dating and relationship coach who is passionate about helping women, who are looking for Mr. Right, through his successful Purposeful Dating method.
He positions himself as a ‘spy into the minds of single men’ and shares advice based on his personal experience. Jonathon is also the author of the recently published What the Heck is Self Love Anyway?, an Amazon #1 New Release that teaches you how to find your inner happiness.
Jonathan joins me today to share how he started his coaching business and why the demand for his services has escalated over the last few years.
He discusses his philosophy on self-care in his business relationships and how zen principles form an integral part of his daily schedule.
He also shares how the investment he made in ‘feeding his soul’ helped him following the recent loss of his son, and inspired his most recent book.
“Happiness starts from investing in oneself.”Jonathon Aslay
This Week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- What inspired Jonathon to start his coaching business and how it has evolved over the years
- How the internet changed the dating world
- Why proximity is no longer critical when searching for a partner
- Why his working day is inspired by zen principles
- How he developed as an entrepreneur after the financial downturn
- The importance of having a team who are on your wavelength
- Why he had to learn to let go to help his business develop
- How his interest in nutrition developed
- Why you should invest in learning to improve yourself
- The importance of nurturing your soul and fostering a sense of self-worth
- Tony Robbins
- Power to Live More Podcast: Take Time Away From Your Desk by Automating with Cindy Bidar
- The Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferris
Connect with Jonathon Aslay:
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favourite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC