Kathy Goughenour is a Business Coach and Trainer working exclusively with Virtual Assistants.
When Kathy left her career in marketing at a Fortune 500 company, “virtual assistant” was a relatively unknown term. She started as a VA and moved into training Expert VAs and Virtual Experts to help entrepreneurs grow their businesses by outsourcing.
Kathy is now a global leader in the VA industry, mentoring Expert VAs to help them fast track their success.
She believes that assisting women to become successful and wealthy as Virtual Experts builds a community with more support, joy, and love.
Kathy joins me today to discuss what inspires her about her work and why she decided to start her own business. She explains what VAs do and how the VA industry has evolved over the years. She explores the mindset change you need to go from an employee to an entrepreneur and why she chose to train other VAs. Kathy reveals how niching helped her business and why competing on price is not the right approach. She also shares tips for anyone thinking about outsourcing and what hiring a VA can do for your business.
“There is no way you can grow without leveraging your time”Kathy Goughenour
This week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- What inspires and excites Kathy about her work
- Why Kathy decided to start her own business
- What a virtual expert is and how the VA sector has evolved
- The mindset shift you need to make the change from employee to business owner successfully
- How Kathy became a trainer and coach for virtual assistants
- How niching helped Kathy scale her business
- Why you should never compete based on price
- Advice for people considering outsourcing
- What hiring a VA can do for you and your business
- How Kathy keeps up with the latest industry trends and personal development
- How Kathy tackles challenging days
- What Kathy fills her days with when she wants to live more
Connect with Kathy Goughenour:
- Virtual Expert
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Virtual Expert on LinkedIn
- Kathy Goughenour on LinkedIn
- Kathy Goughenour on Instagram
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC