Kellsie Moore is a Denver-based Video Presence Coach who helps purpose-driven entrepreneurs look, sound, and feel great on camera so their brand can stand out from the crowd.
She helps her clients craft and present a unique message to create a powerful and authentic connection with their audience through video.
Kellsie’s coaching method comes firmly from a personal development perspective, and her passion is supporting entrepreneurs to become more natural, charismatic, and confident on camera so they can make the impact they desire and enjoy making video content consistently.
Today Kellsie shares her insights into why people don’t enjoy making videos in their business and the steps entrepreneurs can take to make creating on-screen content feel less draining.
She discusses how her training as a professional actress helps her work with clients to improve their presence and boost their confidence in making videos they are excited to share with their audience.
Kellsie also shares why blending your personal self with your professional persona can be tricky and how you can combine the two without losing your authenticity and original voice
“If we lose our passion and the fervour for what it is that we’re doing, that’s not going to translate into the excitement and the certainty that an audience is looking for.”Kellsie Moore
This week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- How Kellsie started her journey to becoming a video presence coach and the epiphany that led to significant life changes
- The link between a personal development mindset and making video content work for your business
- The skills Kellsie learned from working in a correctional facility and why she is grateful for that experience
- Why Kellsie decided to create her Captivate on Camera course
- Tips on how to improve your presence on camera for webinars or social media
- How Kellsie coaches her clients for success and why she advocates breaking down your goals into bite-size chunks
- The importance of finding your audience and understanding how video can help your brand
- How Kellsie manages days when things don’t go as planned
- What Kellsie does to stay alive, present, and grateful in her business
- Find Your Thing: How to Discover What You Do Best, Own It and Get Known for It by Lucy Whittington
Connect with Kellsie Moore:
- The Entrepreneur’s On-Camera CURE
- Kellsie Moore Website
- Kellsie Moore on LinkedIn
- Kellsie Moore on Instagram
- Kellsie Moore on Facebook
- Kellsie Moore on YouTube
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC