Lara Morgan is a serial entrepreneur, investor, and author.
She went from needing to borrow a suit for her first-ever business meeting to becoming an inspirational leader and owner of several highly-successful businesses.
Under her belt are Scentered, Dryrobe, KitBrix, Gate8, and Global Amenities Direct, as well as her book, More Balls Than Most. Amateur athlete and mother of three, she is a philanthropist and committed volunteer who regularly speaks at industry events and sits on global trustee boards.
Lara joins me to today to discuss her incredible work ethic and optimism for life, how she keeps focused despite being extremely busy and how she masters routines. She explains the mantra she instills in her children and the those she was brought up with herself.
She also tells the story of her journey from being a new business owner to becoming a serial entrepreneur and investor and how exercise, sleep, and self-competition are the secret to her success.
This Week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- Lara’s entrepreneurial career.
- How and why she got into investing and business.
- How she prioritises and organises her life.
- Learning from experts and constantly improving.
- Rewarding cultures and excellent leadership.
- Effective outsourcing.
- Wellbeing and health tips that keep her going.
- The story of Scentered.me and the power of aromatherapy.
- How she relaxes and practices self-care.
- How to keep learning and stay up to date.
- Routines and rituals for productivity.
- How to deal with bad days and never end on a negative.
Connect with Lara Morgan:
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to iTunes or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favourite episodes on your social media channels.
Don’t forget to check out my website, join my Facebook Group, follow me on Twitter and connect up with me on LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram to interact with me and my amazing audience!
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC