Mark ‘Ski’ Struczewski is also known as Mister Productivity.
He is a keynote speaker who has presented on multiple stages and at a wide variety of events across the United States, including the Women’s Council of Realtors, the Association of Legal Administrators, American Business Women’s Association, and the Greater Houston Builders Association.
He is the host of The Mark Struczewski Podcast, where he discusses productivity and the things that get in the way of it, and the author of multiple books to help busy professionals be more productive and get more done.
Mark joins me today to discuss productivity, and how centering his life around it has made growing and achieving success possible for him.
As learning is a huge part of his day-to-day activities, he also shares his favourite resources in helping him attain maximum productivity. He also explains his philosophy on prioritisation, the significance of identifying goals, and shares foolproof ways on how you can stick to them.
“What gets scheduled gets done. The worst thing you can do is to have an empty calendar.” – Mark Struczewski”
This Week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- The humorous story of how Mark found a way to “productively” use his knack for productivity.
- Why he believes that as an entrepreneur, he is “always working.”
- How and why he transitioned from photography to public speaking.
- How he makes the most out of his “opportunity antennas.”
- His approach to prioritisation, both in his work and in his personal life.
- The importance of scheduling in ensuring productivity.
- The concept of “Grow” — and how he incorporates it into his schedule.
- Best practices and tips in choosing productivity apps.
- Why he chooses to do things alone for his business instead of hiring a team.
- The number one mistake that most new entrepreneurs make.
- Why it’s important to learn how to edit and upload your own podcast.
- His thoughts on self-care, health, and the importance of consistency in both.
- His love for running, and how it has greatly improved his sense of wellbeing.
- Sleep: its role in your life, and why you’re probably not getting enough of it.
- How he deals with a less-than-ideal day.
- Why he bases “good days” on feelings instead of numbers.
- The concept of the “up list”.
- The importance of goal-setting.
- How making a decision to move in the right direction makes a significant difference.
- Things 3
- The Feed (podcast)
- American Sniper by Chris Kyle
- The Case Against Sugar by Gary Taubes
- On Target Living: Your Guide to a Life of Balance, Energy, and Vitality by Chris Johnson
- When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi
Connect with Mark Struczewski:
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to iTunes or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favourite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC