Marnie Nir is an Executive Life Coach and the Chief Creative Officer at Handel Group. Marnie graduated from UCLA with a degree in Russian Literature and spent several years travelling, working in music and, most notably, working for the Moscow circus.
After settling down in Connecticut with her husband, Marnie found herself in need of purpose and direction. Her sister, Lauren Handel Zander, introduced her to the Handel Method and, from there, the two embarked on a partnership as coaches and leaders.
Marnie also continues to explore her creative work as a blogger, columnist and co-created the animated show MotherUp!, which ran on Hulu in 2013.
Today Marnie and I discuss how she got involved in her sister’s company, the Handel Group, and how it has transformed her life.
She outlines the modules for the Handel Method and offers her insights into why the steps are effective and how to incorporate them into your life.
Marnie touches on how previous traumas or failures can keep us from achieving our dreams and how you can move past them for a more successful future.
She also discusses how letting go of negative self-talk can be the key to understanding our true nature and to finding happiness and inspiration in our lives.
“You don’t have to lead a perfect life. You just have to walk the talk and be able to talk about it when you trip and fall.”Marnie Nir
This Week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- What the Handel Method is and why it’s effective
- How to create lasting change
- Why the Handel Method takes a holistic approach to help you find and follow your dreams
- An outline of the Handel process of self-exploration to achieve happiness
- Why it’s so hard to keep promises to ourselves
- Why you should keep a thought log every day
- The power in moving past our cerebral minds and discovering who we really are
- How to get rid of your negative inner dialogue and be a better friend to yourself
- Why letting go of your past is vital to achieving your dreams
Connect with Marnie Nir:
- Handel Group Website
- Book: Maybe It’s You: Cut the Crap. Face Your Fears. Love Your Life by Lauren Zander
- W(h)ine Down with Marnie Nir
- Handel Group on LinkedIn
- Handel Group on Instagram
- Handel Group on Facebook
- Handel Life Coaching on Twitter
- Marnie Nir on LinkedIn
- Marnie Handel Nir on Facebook
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC