Mary Hyatt is a life and business mindset coach who is passionate about helping high achieving female entrepreneurs move from living a life of burnout back to their enoughness, wholeness, and femininity.
She coaches successful women who feel they are missing something in their life. She also runs group and one to one coaching programmes as well as shares her knowledge and experience on the Living Fully Alive podcast, where she helps her listeners learn to embody a life fully lived.
As a trained Hypnotherapist and Kundalini Yoga Instructor in Nashville, Tennessee, Mary is committed to bringing a level of consciousness and soul focused inner work to everything she does.
Mary joins me today to discuss her belief in the power of mindset, why she spent so much time delving into the research around women in the workplace, and how it helped her to understand her own misgivings and be more open to using her feminine soft skills professionally.
She shares how she found her path in life after being coached in her own business and why she pivoted to become a life and business mindset coach.
Mary also discusses how being in quarantine due to COVID-19 has given many people space to reflect on how their life looks and think about making changes when they see a better way of doing things.
“When we are operating solely out of our masculine energy as women, we can’t sustain it.”Mary Hyatt
This Week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- How to get out of the hustle and get into your flow
- Why you should be approaching your business from a feminine perspective
- What prompted Mary to embark on her voyage of self-discovery
- How she works with her clients and creates her programmes
- Why she focuses on guiding women in ‘how to be enough’
- How she finds time to fit everything in
- The value of repurposing content
- Why she batches her days
- Why you don’t have to be like a man to be successful
- What a woman in her power looks like to Mary
- How to find feminine alignment and connect with your purpose
- Why it is critical to create boundaries and find time for self-care
- What Mary does when it all goes wrong
- The tools and apps Mary uses in her coaching business
Connect with Mary Hyatt:
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC