Michael Greenberg is the founder of Gentleman Of Technology LLC, a consultancy company that focuses on venture creation and growth consulting in the business-to-business arena.
They specialise in advising serial entrepreneurs and Software as a Service (SaaS) providers. In 2017, Michael launched his independent venture, Call For Content, which is a full-service podcasting agency for content marketing, audience growth, and monetisation strategies.
Michael is now excited to launch his most recent venture, South Africa Talent, which is devoted to helping small businesses outsource to professionals in South Africa.
In his time off, Michael loves to combine working from home with baking bread and enjoys reading biographies, visiting museums, and being part of online business communities.
Michaels joins me today to discuss how he became a serial entrepreneur due to his family background as well as his passion for taking an idea and running with it to solve his own problems and those of his network.
He shares the importance of authority marketing and how podcasts fit into a content strategy that is focused on lead generation and making connections with other businesses.
Michael shares why he has created his new business, which helps entrepreneurs keen to outsource to find great people, streamline, and manage the onboarding and training process. He also explains how to recognise that sometimes you’re not the right person for the job and need to outsource to someone with complementary skills.
“If you see an idea that’s really good, you have to act on it.”Michael Greenberg
This Week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- How podcasts help create authority and build trust in your business
- Why it takes research to create an effective content strategy
- Why Michael outsources to professionals around the world
- How he took advantage of spotting a gap in the market and built a location-independent business
- Why he started South Africa Talent and how a difficult experience with managing a remote team inspired Michael to find a better way
- The positives and negatives of working across time zones and with VAs from other countries
- The importance of a bulletproof onboarding process
- What kind of tasks you should outsource
- Why Michael gives himself a treat on days that have been challenging
- The tools and apps Michael finds useful in his business
- Daniel Priestley
- Brendan Burchard
- South Africa Talent Project Management blog
- Dynamite Circle community
- 10x Factory community
Connect with Michael Greenberg:
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC