Michelle Lynne is the owner of ML Interiors Group, a successful design firm based for over ten years.
She started her business in 2008, alongside working in a corporate role, getting married, and buying a home.
She is also the owner and founder of Designed for the Creative Mind™️, where she teaches fellow interior designers how to manage the day to day operations of their company while leaving them with more time for the creative design process.
Michelle currently works from home in Dallas, Texas, where she lives with her toddler daughter and her husband.
Michelle joins me today to share her journey from Corporate America to supporting and inspiring creative entrepreneurs to build a successful business.
She discusses the lack of support she received from her peers at the beginning of her entrepreneurial journey and why she created courses to help fellow designers manage their business with intention so they can attract clients that are right for them.
Michelle also dives into the processes, systems, and tools she uses to drive and develop her businesses and how she manages her personal and professional workload.
“It’s much easier to sleep at night when you know you’re taking care of your clients and your team”Michelle Lynne
This Week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- How Michelle knew it was time to move on from her corporate role, even amid a recession
- Why she was inspired to move from ML Interiors to sharing knowledge and support other designers
- How Michelle avoids overwhelm professionally and personally
- Ways she shares her roadmap for running a successful design business
- The positives of having a timetable during this quarantine time
- Tools Michelle values for remote working
- Tips for wellbeing and productivity while working from home
- Importance of building a professional network and connecting with others
- How being intentional with your business attracts positivity and investment
- What she does on days when everything has gone wrong
Connect with Michelle Lynne:
- ML Interiors Group Website
- Designed For The Creative Mind Website
- ML Interiors Group on Instagram
- Designed For The Creative Mind on Instagram
- ML Interiors Group on Facebook
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC