Nick Davies is a business and career coach, who uses his 20 years of experience in financial services and personal development to mentor other people to progress personally and professionally.
Over the last four years, Nick has focused on creating and evolving his purpose and now helps individuals and businesses through the coaching company, ProAdvisor Coach.
He uses his knowledge of the Tony Robbins coaching method and experience as a certified health coach to help clients rediscover their passions and grow their business.
Originally from Essex, in the UK, Nick has also lived and worked all over the world, but currently resides in Charlotte, North Carolina with his wife and daughter.
Nick joins me today to share how he helps people find their purpose by uncovering their fears and aligning their intentions with their passions. He discusses why we should be working consistently to achieve our goals.
He shares his insights on the importance of recognising and avoiding succumbing to fear-based thinking and understanding the implications of the amygdala hijack ‘Fight, Flight or Freeze’ response.
Nick also discusses the importance of being intentional about your purpose and taking consistent action to progress to where you want to be.
“If you want to be different, if you want to break out a little bit you’ve got to do things consistently different.”Nick Davies
This Week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- How and why Nick transitioned from financial services to coaching
- Why it’s essential to be intentional about your actions
- How Nick has been coaching clients through this challenging time
- Why you should have a split-focus that enables you to have an overview of your purpose while also being able to recognise when it’s time to take action
- Why we have the power to choose what we prioritise in our lives
- The danger of analysis paralysis
- How Nick ensures he takes action to get to where he wants to go professionally
- What the AAA approach is and why Nick always comes back to it
- How to avoid ‘shiny object syndrome’
- How Nick keeps moving forward and improving his skills
- Where Nick’s sweet spot is and what he does on days when he’s ‘living more’
- One Man’s Balance website
Connect with Nick Davies:
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC