Olga Kirshenbaum is a Money Whisperer and the founder of Rags to Riches Consulting where she works with clients to reframe their spending habits and achieve their financial goals.
Olga is the author of Shmoney Guide: Making Money Choices Doesn’t Need to Be So Scary, which helps readers get financially literate, build a foundation of making smart financial choices and eliminate the stress that comes with not being budget-savvy.
Olga coaches entrepreneurs in how to overcome the stigma of talking about money and empowers them to make considered and proactive choices about how they manage their money.
Olga joins me today to discuss what the three most common money management issues are in the modern world, and how you can learn to manage your finances and balance your spending priorities.
She shares the importance of setting financial goals, working through the external challenges of feeling pressured to spend money, and making mindful spending choices without going on a complete economic crash diet.
Olga also reveals some of the financial strategies that she recommends in the Shmoney Guide, including the importance of keeping an eye on your budget and checking in on your spending throughout the year.
“Think of your budget as your compass and your money goals as the map.”Olga Kirshenbaum
This Week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- How Olga was inspired to create Rags to Riches Consulting
- Why having a budget is critical to growing financial intention
- Why asking for help with managing your money and seeking advice can be hard to do
- Strategies for being organised in managing your money
- The importance of building savings and why having a financial buffer helps you stay stress-free
- How to make mindful spending choices
- The link between being organised and financial planning
- The importance of meditation in her daily routine
- Olga’s strategy for dealing with days when it all goes wrong
- The tools and apps that help her organise and prioritise her workload
- How her workshop Shmoney Academy helps clients get comfortable with money
Connect with Olga Kirshenbaum:
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC