Rebecca Whitman is a Business Coach, Motivational Speaker, Author, and Success Mentor who is passionate about empowering people to go from burnout and overwhelm to balanced, beautiful, and abundant.
She graduated with honours from Princeton University and has written highly-rated books, including How to Make A Six-Figure Income Working Part-Time.
Rebecca hosts the top 5% globally ranked podcast, Balanced, Beautiful, Abundant. She uses a coaching method that involves the Seven Pillars of Abundance, covering everything from the spiritual and financial to the romantic and physical. By helping people achieve balance across these seven areas of life, she helps them live in abundance.
Today, Rebecca joins me to share the inspiring story of a period in her life that led her to write her book and help others achieve balance in their lives.
She reveals the Seven Pillars of Abundance she uses in her coaching practice and dives deep into the pillars of Spirituality and Mental.
Rebecca shares some alternative practices for people who don’t relate to spiritual activities and explains why Emotional and Mental are two separate pillars in her work.
She also shares why gratitude is essential when building a life of abundance and how affirmations can help you achieve your goals.
“When all seven pillars of life are in balance, you can manifest an abundant life in any area.”Rebecca Whitman
This Week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- The turnaround in Rebecca’s life that inspired her book and coaching work
- The seven pillars of abundance Rebecca works on with her clients
- How Rebecca transformed the lessons of her journey into working with others
- Why Spirituality is the first of the seven pillars of abundance
- Alternatives for those that don’t relate to spiritual practices
- Why Rebecca has Emotional and Mental as separate pillars in her work
- How you can work on the Mental element of your pillars of abundance
- Why gratitude is essential for building abundance
- How affirmations can help you manifest your goals
- How Rebecca uses time blocking to balance her business and her life
- Tools and apps Rebecca uses to manage her time
- How Rebecca prioritises self-care
- How Rebecca handles tough days when everything goes wrong
- How Rebecca structures her week to ensure she has days where she can live more
Connect with Rebecca Whitman:
- Rebecca Whitman’s Website
- Book: How to Make a 6-Figure Income Working Part-Time
- Podcast: Balanced, Beautiful, Abundant
- Rebecca Whitman on LinkedIn
- Rebecca Whitman on Instagram
- Rebecca Whitman on Facebook
- Rebecca Whitman on Twitter
- Rebecca Whitman on Clubhouse
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Don’t forget to check out my website join my Facebook Group, follow me on Twitter and connect with me on LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram to interact with me and my amazing audience!
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed