Robin Waite, founder of Fearless Business, pivoted from running a successful digital marketing business into training other entrepreneurs on how to be better in business with his Business Growth Accelerator.
Robin helps coaches, consultants, and freelancers on how to attract more clients and grow their business by focusing on their mindset, goals, and business plans while helping them to gain clarity on what they want to achieve and how to get there.
Robin is also the author of five bestselling books, most recently Take Your Shot: How to Grow Your Business, Attract More Clients, and Make More Money, which focuses on the importance of setting goals and fostering a positive mindset.
Robin joins me today to share how he transitioned from digital marketing into fearless business coaching by giving himself time to consider why his old business wasn’t serving him any longer and the changes he needed to make.
He discusses the perks of working remotely, how he integrates his work and family life, and how he stays focused on his overarching goals. Robin also shares the tools he uses to stay productive and why he occasionally takes a day away from technology to remain energised and remember the big picture.
“Sometimes we set big goals for ourselves, but we don’t actually believe we can achieve them. That creates fear, then the fight, flight, or fear response kicks in and most of us just procrastinate.”Robin Waite
This Week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- How Robin helps clients through his three-pronged Business Accelerator Programme
- Why Robin values being an entrepreneur and how it helps him integrate his work and business life
- How to identify lag indicators in your business and why you need to pay attention to them
- The importance of self-awareness for business owners
- Why you need to set business goals and put strategies in place to achieve those goals
- The importance of trusting your gut
- Why you need to build activities that get you closer to your goal
- Why it’s critical to avoid underestimating the process of setting goals and planning your route
- Robin’s favorite apps for managing his workload
- Why Robin loves to listen to audio books and podcasts
- How Robin copes on days when it all goes wrong
- Why he loves surfing and cycling, and how they reinvigorate him
- Diary Detox by Paul Holbrook
- Traffic and Funnels Show podcast
- Built to Sell: Creating a Business That Can Thrive Without You by John Warrillow
- Go for No! Yes is the Destination, No is How You Get There by Richard Fenton
- The Lazy Entrepreneur podcast
Connect with Robin Waite:
- Robin Waite Website
- The Fearless Business Coaching Programme
- Take Your Shot: How to Grow Your Business, Attract More Clients, and Make More Money
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favourite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC