Sam Redman is an Executive Coach and Change Consultant at Sam Redman Consulting for those committed to being successful in senior executive roles, where she focuses on organisational culture change initiatives and bespoke development solutions for senior leaders.
After ten years at Pret a Manger leading the global agenda on Culture, Leadership, and Talent, Sam decided to start her own business to feed her passion for helping individuals achieve their true potential and explore their authentic career and personal aspirations.
Sam is also a Group Director at the prestigious, industry-leading OSS Retail, where she is leading the conversation on transformational leadership in the retail industry.
Sam joins me today to discuss her three-pillar growth mindset for senior leaders and why she trained as an Insight Discovery Practitioner and NLP Practitioner to support her coaching methods as a Change Consultant.
She discusses why she made the transition from a prestigious senior role at Pret a Manger to working to unlock the potential in senior leaders through one-to-one coaching and workshops and the advantages she has found in her new professional life as an entrepreneur.
Sam also shares her insights on the true value of pro bono work and how she structures her working day to be able to find time to support the charities that she works with alongside her corporate and one-to-one clients.
“Ask yourself which direction you’re facing and if it’s the direction you want to be facing in.”Sam Redman
This Week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- Why a bereavement was the catalyst to Sam going back to college
- Why she decided to take the leap into entrepreneurship
- What her five-month trial period was for
- The importance of nurturing relationships with your professional network
- How she prepared for her recent conference keynote speech
- How and why she pushed herself out of her comfort zone
- Why it’s critical to be intentional with your time
- The value of self-reflection and setting goals
- Her three pillars of change and how they help create conversations with her clients
- How to remain authentic and keep in mind what’s important to your business
- The tools Sam uses to keep her day organised
- The two mantras that keep Sam focused on her purpose
Connect with Sam Redman:
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC