Simon Hedaux is the founder and CEO of ReThink Productivity, a company that is committed to transforming the way some of the world’s largest companies operate by refining their processes, reviewing their systems, and analysing change impact.
He allows businesses to drive efficiency and boost productivity with his innovative methods and evaluates whether they are operating at maximum efficiency and productivity levels.
Simon began his career and honed his skills as a Retail Store Manager, and subsequently founded ReThink Productivity, where he works with companies all over the world conducting studies with his team to drive improved productivity.
Simon joins me today to discuss why choosing not to go to university gave him an excellent grounding in the world of retail and allowed him to progress his career quickly and eventually make the leap into starting his own business.
He shares the books he has recently read for his continued professional development and why they have had such an impact on him and the way he works.
Simon also discusses his philosophy on working hard and striving for excellence and what he has learned about maximising productivity without sacrificing the need for human contact with automation.
“Innovation is driven in times of darkness – the rulebook goes out the window, and things get done”Simon Hedaux
This Week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- Why Simon was apprehensive about starting his own business despite it being a long-held dream
- Why Simon enjoys working with his wife and how it was a learning curve in ceding control
- What Simon has learned in lockdown and what he has been doing for his team while they have been working from home
- Why it’s not hard to innovate, but it can be challenging to get everybody else on board
- What Simon’s days looks like in terms of his own processes and productivity
- Which tools and apps Simon uses to manage his productivity
- Simon’s thoughts on the future of business productivity
- Why he is always striving to improve professionally
- How Simon handles challenging days when things don’t go the way they should
- Why he turns to sports to relax
- Simon’s love of being busy and challenging his mind
- Google Meet
- Google Drive
- Rebel Ideas: The Power of Diverse Thinking by Matthew Syed
- Black Box Thinking: The Surprising Truth About Success by Matthew Syed
- Give and Take: A Revolutionary Approach to Success by Adam Grant
Connect with Simon Hedaux:
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC