Sue Headaux is a Retail and Productivity Professional with broad experience encompassing management, customer experience programme leadership, and operational productivity improvement.
She co-founded ReThink Productivity with her husband, Simon Headaux, to help businesses review and refine their operating systems and maximise productivity.
Sue is passionate about assisting companies to bring continuous improvement to their operations and customers’ experiences by working with them to optimise their processes and lower costs.
Sue joins me today to share her experience of the transition from working in a large retail organisation to joining her husband and working remotely full-time in the business they co-founded.
She discusses the positive points and challenges of working from home and why it is crucial to separate your business hours from your home life, particularly when working with your spouse. Sue also shares how she keeps fit and healthy and boosts her energy levels to ensure she performs at her peak in her business.
“Make sure you catch things before they go slightly off track or don’t work out as you expected, then take action to resolve things before they go completely off the rails.”Sue Headaux
This Week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- How Sue and Simon divide the responsibilities for their work tasks and the challenges of working with your spouse
- Why virtual meetings can’t replace face to face contact in getting to know clients
- Why Sue macro-plans to maximise her time
- How Sue cuts out digital clutter to give herself the headspace to deep dive into projects
- Why Sue organises her day according to her personal energy cycle
- What Sue means by ‘active procrastination’
- The value of outsourcing
- How Sue continues learning and improving now that she is working for herself
- The tools and apps that help Sue manage her workload
- What Sue does on days when she gets to ‘live more’
- Hey Space app
- Microsoft Teams
- Morgan Cross Consulting
- Sports Aid
- Why We Sleep: Unlocking the Power of Sleep and Dreams by Matthew Walker
Connect with Sue Headaux:
- ReThink Productivity website
- ReThink Productivity on Facebook
- Sue Headaux on LinkedIn
- ReThink Productivity on LinkedIn
- ReThink Productivity on Instagram
- ReThink Productivity on Twitter
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Don’t forget to check out my website join my Facebook Group, follow me on Twitter and connect with me on LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram to interact with me and my amazing audience!
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC