Todd Palmer is a keynote speaker, retired CEO, and coach at Extraordinary Advisors. He knows that growth happens through leaning into the uncomfortable.
In 2006 as a struggling entrepreneur with a floundering business that was $600,000 in debt, he worked hard to guide his company out of trouble. He made the business one of America’s fastest-growing companies and made it into the INC 5000 a record total of six times.
As a Coach with Extraordinary Advisors, Todd works with organisations and business leaders to help them go through transformative changes to achieve high-level success. Todd is also the author of The Job Search Process: Find & Land a Great Job in 6 Weeks or Less and From Suck to Success: A Guide to Extraordinary Entrepreneurship.
In today’s episode, Todd shares his story of going from a corporate role to coaching CEOs and leaders. He shares how his business changed from working in a traditional office environment to working from home with clients worldwide.
He reveals the business model he uses to coach his clients and prioritise time between family and work.
He highlights some of the challenging effects COVID has had on his clients and how he specialises in helping business leaders get unstuck.
He explains why he decided to reach out to a coach when he struggled in his own business and what tools he uses to help manage his busy schedule.
Todd reveals the parallels he has noticed between the addiction mindset and a negative entrepreneurial mentality. He also shares how he continually challenges himself to learn something new.
“If you tried it and it didn’t work, and you learned something from it, it’s an absolute success.”Todd Palmer
This week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- How Todd went from a corporate role to coaching CEOs and business leaders
- How the business transitioned from an office environment to working from home
- Todd’s business model for working with his clients and how he created this model
- Managing day-to-day by prioritising between family and work
- The effects COVID has had on the businesses that Todd works with
- What Todd specialises in to help business leaders become unstuck
- What made Todd reach out to a coach when he was struggling with his own business
- How Todd has helped clients with their business during the pandemic
- The organisational systems Todd uses to manage his busy schedule
- How Todd continually challenges himself to learn something new
- The parallels between an addiction thought process and a negative entrepreneurial mindset
- How Todd deals with difficult days
- The things Todd loves to do that make him feel like he is living more
- The Freak Factor by David Rendall
- Book: Never Split the Difference by Chris Voss
- Start with “Why” – TED Talk from Simon Sinek
Connect with Todd Palmer:
- Extraordinary Advisors
- Extraordinary Advisors on Facebook
- Todd Palmer on LinkedIn
- Todd Palmer on Instagram
- Todd Palmer on Twitter
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC