Bev Hepting offers online and offline coaching to business women, helping them overcome the fear of public speaking. She is the owner of Discover Your Voice, a company dedicated to help women discover their authentic voice, which plays a significant role in building their confidence and making it easier for them to stand up and speak.
On today’s episode, Bev talks about the daily routine she does to be productive as a business owner and how she balances work and family despite working from home. She also shares how she deals with the ‘bad’ days when things don’t go as they should and how she celebrates the good times when she is living more fully, which according to Bev, is happening more frequently because of her conscious effort and intentionality.
If I could go back and give myself a bit of advice it would be to create some relationships with the people you want to learn from and talk to them and really get to know them. – Bev Hepting
This Week on the POWER to Live More Podcast:
- How Bev gets things organised as she begins her day
- Some of her most helpful and essential tools
- Discovering which business style fits the best
- The importance of accountability
- Tools and applications she uses to do things more easily and accomplish her tasks
- Activities to stay healthy and help herself be productive
- Why prioritising relaxing the mind is as important as the physical body
- Personal growth and development techniques
Connect with Bev Hepting:
- Bev Hepting Website
- Discover Your Voice on Facebook
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this weegk’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to iTunes or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing home-based business owners by sharing your favourite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC