Alex Dumas is the CEO of Abundance Daily, a platform that he and his wife, Sarah, use to coach couples to be empowered entrepreneurs.
This platform was born out of their realisation that the long hours apart, working separately, were taking its toll on their relationship.
Working together, Alex and his wife developed a model called T.E.A.M.W.O.R.K that helps their clients thrive professionally, spiritually, and in their relationship.
Alex joins me today to share how they came up with the idea to work together and start a business on top of their full-time jobs.
He shares three tips he recommends for couples who are considering, or are already, working as a professional team. He also shares the glue that holds their marriage, family, and business together as well as why he chooses not to have bad days. He chooses to have only good and great days.
“Design your life first, and the business goes around it.”Alex Dumas
This Week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- What Abundance Daily is about and how they came up with this business name
- The turning point that led Alex and his wife to start a business together
- A fresh perspective on how he views his full-time job
- How they use T.E.A.M.W.O.R.K. as the framework of success in their business and relationship
- Why they include their parent-child dates on the calendar
- How they walk the talk and get everything done despite the busyness at work and at home
- Tools and apps they use to get things done
- How he keeps himself fit and healthy
- How he spends his time at home that makes it a good day for him to live more
- Outwitting the Devil Book by Napoleon Hill
- Can’t Hurt Me Book by David Goggins
- Mind Your Business Podcast
Connect with Alex Dumas:
- Abundance Daily Website
- Free! Abundance Journal
- Alex Dumas on Instagram
- Sarah Dumas on Instagram
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to iTunes or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favourite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC