Ali Godding is a business owner, Founder and Creator of The Career Leap. After a year of selling someone else’s programme, Ali decided to create her own product. She based it on an online model for both delivery and marketing, and she uses webinars to share her three steps to accelerate your career.
Ali joins me today to share how having a home office for work helps create a separation between work time and non-work time. She talks about the importance of her family and her morning routine and her methods for coping with energy management, relaxation, meditation, and long-term illness as well as her tips for getting work done and keeping motivated.
This Week on the POWER to Live More Podcast:
- Her end-of-day routine
- Distractions and having a “bright shiny objects” file
- The joy and usefulness of having a nice paper planner
- How Ali tries to maintain balance and uses juicing to maintain weight
- She is practicing Qi Gong which is a cross between exercise and energy work
- What a “career angel” is and how it helps keep her motivated and willing to keep going
- Her product pricing strategy to encourage users to take action
- Consuming information that creates positive energy
- Go To Webinar
- Leonie Dawson Planners
- Brian Tracy
- New Scientist
- Ted Talks
- Tiffany Shlain films
- 5 Languages of Love
- Lean In
Connect with Ali Godding:
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to iTunes or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing home-based business owners by sharing your favourite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC