Anastasia Wilson is a virtual assistant and a business owner based in Nottinghamshire. More commonly known as Ana, she handles tasks that business owners don’t like doing such as web design, social media management, and bookkeeping.
She is also a creative – Ana used to run her handicraft business for years before the founding of her virtual assistant company, Virtual Bird.
Anastasia joins me on this episode to share how she uses lists and charts to ensure there’s a balance between her work and personal life. She shares how she ended up owning a virtual assistant business, some practical tips for business owners who are considering outsourcing, and why she appreciates ‘living more’ each day.
“It’s living more to me – as long as you’re making most of life and you feel content, and you push yourself just a little bit.” – Anastasia Wilson
This Week on the POWER to Live More Podcast:
- How Anastasia ended up as a virtual assistant
- Where she got her entrepreneurial spirit
- How she integrates her work and life
- Tools she uses to keep track of her work-life balance
- How she manages her tasks and lists
- People she approaches for help regarding her business
- How to start creating a list of the things you do within your business
- How she keeps herself relaxed
- How she learns and improves herself
- The only constant in her day that keeps her on track
- How she assesses her day using the Plan-Do-Review Approach
- To-Do List
- Pie chart
- The Ultimate Diary Planner
Connect with Anastasia Wilson:
- Anastasia Wilson on Facebook
- Anastasia Wilson on Twitter
- The Virtual Bird Website
- The Virtual Bird Business Support Group (BSG) on Facebook
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to iTunes or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favourite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC