Angela Durrant is a vocal and performance coach and the founder of Making Singing Easy.
She is an author and a mentor who works with clients in-person and online and is currently working on singing and speaking retreats while making time to pause and appreciate life in the moment.
Angela joins me today to share how she realised that the smallest things are the ones that make the most significant impact on her personal and professional life. She explains how the trials they experienced as a family changed the way she looks at success, business, and self-care. She also shares why you should invest in others and yourself as well as the factors that contribute to the biggest breakthroughs.
“When you’ve got a desire and a love for something – it doesn’t really die down.” – Angela Durrant
This Week on the POWER to Live More Podcast:
- The turning point that made her focus on music
- The parallels between music and life
- The journey that led her to prioritise her family first
- Present-focused versus “Future mode”
- How she found a way to tick things off her list
- The difference between a task and a project
- When is the right time to hire a virtual assistant
- Why she invested in her own learning, training, and development even from the beginning
- How her perspective on self-care changed from self-indulgent to a necessity
- How the phrase: “There’s something I’m not seeing here” helps her change the way she evaluates her circumstances
- Today List
- Paper List
- Online List
- Notes App
- Google Drive
- Get Things Done Book by David Allen
- A Little Peace of Mind Podcast by Nicola Bird
- Michael Neill Books
- Space Within Book by Michael Neill
- The Inside Out Revolution Book by Michael Neill
- Creating the Impossible Book by Michael Neill
- Virtual Assistant
- Group buddies
Connect with Angela Durrant:
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to iTunes or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favourite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Service