Firdaus Kharas is a renowned social innovator, speaker, humanitarian, and founder of Chocolate Moose Media.
Since 1995, he has been using his background in international issues to create communications and use media to better the human condition. His work has been seen in 198 countries by over 1 billion people.
He was named one of the World’s 50 Most Talented Social Innovators and has received many awards, including the prestigious Peabody Award.
His latest book, Creativity: The Key to a Remarkable Life, aims to help people unlock their inner creative power to change their lives.
Today, Firdaus shares his journey and how he uses education to help promote change.
He reveals how humour has made his work successful and why communication should be aimed at the individual to be effective.
He shares what creativity is and how you can use it to keep moving forward, especially in challenging times.
He reveals how everyone can tap into their creative side and how the pandemic has enabled more of this in the way we live and do business.
He also shares why you need to embrace failure, how he uses creative thinking in his everyday life and how it helps him deal with days when things don’t go as planned.
“Creativity is not a product; you can’t actually see creativity. You can see the result of creativity in a product.”Firdaus Kharas
This week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- The journey that led Firdaus to become a social innovator
- Why Firdaus chose education and creativity to help others
- How Firdaus has found humour useful in his creations to promote change
- Why it’s important to talk to one person instead of aiming at a broad audience in your marketing
- What is creativity and how you can apply it to your business
- How creative thinking is an individual process
- The positive impact COVID-19 has had on business processes
- Why a unique approach to communication is essential
- How you can discover what people want so you can tailor your communication
- How you can encourage creativity and keep moving forward
- Examples of how we are all individuals and creative thinkers
- How the pandemic has enabled creative thinking in the way we do business
- Why you need to embrace failure
- How Firdaus uses creative thinking in his business and everyday life
- How Firdaus uses his creativity to deal with days when things go wrong
Connect with Firdaus Kharas:
- Chocolate Moose Media Website
- Chocolate Moose Media on Facebook
- Chocolate Moose Media on Twitter
- Chocolate Moose Media on LinkedIn
- Firdaus Kharas on LinkedIn
- Firdaus Kharas on Instagram
- Firdaus Kharas on Twitter
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organized and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organized, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership program!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership program and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Don’t forget to check out my website join my Facebook Group, follow me on Twitter and connect with me on LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram to interact with me and my amazing audience!
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed