Heather Waring is a walk leader, coach, and the founder of Women Walking: Women Talking, where she aims to help other women ease the pressure of their daily life to avoid burnout and adrenal fatigue.
She is a founding member of the Association for Coaching and a regular column writer for Cosmopolitan Magazine and Glamour Magazine. Prior to starting this business, she was the Resident Life Coach at Fish4Jobs and had the privilege to be the career expert on ‘Britain’s Worst Boss’ on channel 5.
Heather joins me today to share how she rediscovered herself and how walking has helped her keep her sanity. She shares the beneficial results of walking and how she helps her clients transform their lives through her “walking and talking” practices. She also explains the significance of sharing goals with others and the framework she utilises in prioritising her tasks.
“Do the things that need doing first.” – Heather Waring
This Week on the POWER to Live More Podcast:
- Great places to go for a walk
- Her top values in life
- How she prioritises her projects and events
- The importance of having an accountability buddy
- How she manages her To-Do List
- How she sets boundaries when managing tasks
- Why she counts the number of steps she takes per day
- People who help her get things done
- Other things she does to stay healthy
- How reading and good discussions help her unwind and relax
- What her morning and evening routines include
- What a perfect day looks like for her
- Digital Calendar
- Pen and Paper
- Accountability buddy
- City Mapper
- Virtual Assistant (VA)
- Mastermind Groups
- Restorative yoga
- Coach or mentor
Connect with Heather Waring:
- Women Walking: Women Talking Website
- Heather Waring on Facebook
- Free tool: Seven Days of Mindful Walking
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to iTunes or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favourite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC