Jonny Cooper is the founder of Jonny Hates Marketing, a global coaching company specifically focused on helping professional coaches, trainers, and therapists attract their ideal clients through Effortless Marketing Principles.
His journey into entrepreneurship initially began as the owner of a financial consultancy company that employed 200 people in 8 offices throughout the U.K. After selling the company in 2003, he decided to pivot his career to become a business consultant and marketing strategist.
In 2017, he decided to niche his services further to help small business owners build successful and thriving coaching companies.
Jonny joins me today to share his business philosophy and advice on managing your time more effectively through automation, delegation, and abdication.
He explains the three foundational pillars that make up his Effortless Marketing Principles, how he repurposes content for a variety of platforms, and why he believes getting enough sleep is the key to maintaining your health and staying productive.
He also explains how conscious breathing techniques helps him manage stress and anxiety as well as how creating greater impact for his clients allows him to live more.
[spp-tweet tweet=”“The business that you build has no value if it is all about you.” – Jonny Cooper”]
This Week on the Power to Live More Podcast:
- How identifying your ideal client can impact your success.
- The 3 Pillars of the Effortless Marketing Principle.
- The importance of learning how to communicate what you do for your clients.
- How to productise your coaching services.
- How he manages his time.
- His philosophy on the work-life balance concept.
- The Automate, Delegate, and Abdicate method is and how it helps him manage his daily tasks.
- How delegation impacts your business growth.
- Ways to repurpose content to reach a wider audience.
- How he incorporates Alexa Flash Briefings into his marketing strategy.
- How sleep deprivation impacts your health, well-being, and productivity.
- How conscious breathing techniques help manage stress and anxiety.
Connect with Jonny Cooper:
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to iTunes or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favourite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC